Tuesday 21 April 2009

I rest my case!!

Just a quickie chaps....
I will be back with a full blog in the next few days, so do keep checking. I just had to post these latest pictures of Camel Toe's biggest ambassador Lady Gaga. For those of you who read my 'Muffins are for Toasting' blog, you'll appreciate my feeling on Gaga and her leotards. However I think this latest costume she's sporting ever so slightly takes the biscuit. Mr Cam Toe must be delirious, he's having yet another outing, this time he's of to dinner with who else but Mika (the joy!) Like I said I'm one for being quirky, however I do think, on this occasion, she's verging on the plain ridiculous. Correct me if I'm wrong but I think the boots are the worst thing about the outfit, followed by the avent gard lips and coming a close third surly it has to be Mika?

Photo by - http://www.wenn.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment